General Category > All Sheep and Lamb Discussion

Success stories!

(1/6) > >>

EmsoffLambs:
Fill this board with your success! Post pictures of your wins or the wins of lambs you've bred!

EmsoffLambs:
I have to brag. We had a great Plumas-Sierra County Fair!

Case's third overall and champion bred and fed market lamb. Sired by Maximus

Case's supreme champion ewe. Sired by Maximus

Justus's reserve supreme ewe. Sired by ExGames

Case's supreme champion ram. Sired by ExGames

Our foster daughter's champion yearling ewe. Sired by Commotion

And best of all, Case won the Shepherd Award buckle for top exhibitor overall!

Case placed second in showmanship and our foster daughter placed third. She also won her lightweight market class and got fifth overall.

Now share your successes!

Buckeye:
Who is the 2 supreme's and the reserve supreme sired by ?

EmsoffLambs:
Supreme ewe sired by Maximus, Reserve ewe and Supreme ram sired by ExGames.

ColdCreek:

I'll share one.  We just wrapped up our county fair on Monday and we accomplished one of my goals.  We live and show in a competitive county that has a lot of Allen Johnson, Fred Johnson, Stitzlein, Amstutz, Shellhouse, Achor, and Sloan lambs in it.  We not only had Champion Lamb but it is one we bred and raised ourselves.  We not only bred him but we bred and raised his daddy as well.  Having been bred, born, and raised in our county made him the BBR champion and a BBR champ has not won overall champ in modern history (at least during my lifetime).  It sure is fun to be able to hang with the big boys.  On top of that, the kids had Res. Champ BBR, the open fair champion with a different lamb, a crossbred class winner, champion southdown lamb, oldest son was supreme showman overall, and son 2# was the intermediate showmanship winner.  It really was a great fair and we were blessed to do so well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version