Author Topic: Going to MWSRS in 2015?  (Read 9450 times)

Don Drewry

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Going to MWSRS in 2015?
« on: June 12, 2015, 07:40:22 am »
Might as well put something up that is of interest to several.   Whose going to be at the MWSRS sale this year, (Sedalia).  I will be there to watch the Hampshire show through the wether style Hamp sale on Saturday. 

If the email feature on the site works, send me an email if you'd like to get together sometime.

Don
  • Don Drewry
Raising Hampshire club lambs and terminal sire breeding stock with EBVs.

EmsoffLambs

• Emsoff Livestock Company
  • Administrator
  • Crystal Emsoff
    • View Profile
    • Emsoff Livestock Company
Re: Going to MWSRS in 2015?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 08:39:58 am »
Wish I were going! It's on my bucket list. The message feature should work. I'll send you a message to test it out.
  • Crystal Emsoff
Breeder of quality club lambs in Northern California

AF32197

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 11:29:08 am »
I have  a room for Thurs and Friday Have some medical things to get checked out next week and hope to be given the al clear. (My wife says absolutely no more calls from a distant hospital requesting her presence. LOL)
  • John Wibben

sheepherder007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 12:46:09 pm »
Will be there Sunday morning about 11 if all goes according to plan. 
  • Rex Cole

slomom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 02:32:33 pm »
My old kid is making the trip again this year.  Rex, he just mentioned the other day he hoped you and your son would be there again this year.  He enjoyed meeting you both last time around.
  • Tommie Lehar

BJF

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 06:09:41 pm »
 :)Bill and I are planning for attend from South Dakota....won't get in until Wed night and will have some sheep along making connections across the country....room reserved thru Sun AM .... how long we stay depends on what catches hubby's eye in the Hampshire ram department.  Always fun to stop and say "hi" to Rex and see many of our sheep friends.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 11:11:02 am by BJF »
  • Jody Fuller

SnarkyArkie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 08:52:19 pm »
Hey Rex, Is Zack helping you this year?
  • Darren Kendrick

meyersshowlambs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2015, 06:29:46 am »
We have 3 ewe lambs consigned. Not sure we are going to make it there early enough to bring them. Plans changed and we wont be arriving until Wednesday evening. I haven't consigned there before and am not sure thats enough time to get checked in and ready for the shows.
  • Lee Meyers

sheepherder007

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2015, 02:31:34 pm »
Will pick up Zack Kendricks in Springfield Sunday morning Snark.   Hoping Cory Carter is going with Koby and I too.  Linda and Rowdy are not going to make the trip this year.  Lee, there are a lot of people who get in on Wed eve and check in first thing Thurs morning.  If you don't have Hamp rams, it is pretty easy to do. 
  • Rex Cole

meyersshowlambs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 05:26:29 pm »
Ok great! I had one in the natural class and I think that is Wed. night this year, so I will skip that class and bring 2 of the 3 for my crossbred ewe lamb entries then.  Thanks Rex.
  • Lee Meyers

ewemama

• Where quality and kids count!
    • View Profile
    • Spring Creek Ranch Club Lambs
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2015, 08:16:17 pm »
Planned on attending but plans have changed.  Have already starting planning for the next year!  Have fun and I hope it isn't a hot year for those that attend!
  • Diana Stornetta

ARLambs

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2015, 08:33:21 pm »
Sounds like Zack will arrive with Rex and the rest of the early birds, the rest of us will roll in Wed afternoon
  • Cindy Kendrick

Bigiron59

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2015, 06:21:27 pm »
I will be in Tuesday afternoon this year. Pen assignments are up. Got moved to sw side of barn. Not sure if I like that. Think its hotter in that corner. Time will tell.
  • Shane Kirschten

PeteM

• Pete Maples
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2015, 06:35:15 pm »
AAU Basketball has taken our time and resources this summer. I was looking forward to helping Rex but will be in a gym in Texas that weekend after being in a gym in Oklahoma the first weekend.
  • Pete Maples
Raising quality Hampshire and Shropshire clublambs.

meyersshowlambs

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2015, 07:50:18 am »
We pictured the 2 ewe lambs we are bringing. They won't fit in that well out there because they aren't fat. Lol. They have been brought along pretty normal, getting about 3 lbs. of show feed per day. They are ready to have it poured to them for a show or continue on a steady gain for breeding season. Every Rooster daughter we have kept are easy doers and great mothers. These two have his signature square hip and come from 2 of my best ewe lines. They will show great and make great show wethers. We will be in the NW corner close to Slack's consignments.
http://www.meyersshowlambs.com/For_Sale.html
  • Lee Meyers