Author Topic: Show ring attire  (Read 2424 times)

twinlamb

• View Profile
Show ring attire
« on: March 16, 2017, 05:42:45 pm »
So there was some discussion with our club about show attire.  Our club has always dressed exactly alike in the same color Polo with the club logo.  This is how they have done it since the 70's.  Everyone else in the county dresses in button downs and "show clothes".  No other club dresses the same.  Some kids want to change it but are getting some who say no.  What are your thoughts on show attire? 
  • Kristy

Gtown

• View Profile
Re: Show ring attire
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 09:10:56 am »
I have seen a compromise.  Clubs have the same color scheme, but each kid has their own shirt.  The shirt could be a button up or a polo, just the same color. 
  • Josh Golob
Raising club lambs and breeding stock in Granger, WA

shadowran

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 07:17:18 pm »
out here in Ca. at county fairs we dress in all white  with 4-H hat and tie or scarf now as far as jackpots I see all kinds of dress and a lot of bling belts but I like the ideal of dressing alike when showing looks real good
  • James Clayton
Proverbs 3:6
raising good lambs for great kids for grand projects

EmsoffLambs

• Emsoff Livestock Company
  • Administrator
  • Crystal Emsoff
    • View Profile
    • Emsoff Livestock Company
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 10:32:03 am »
Yep, California requires white button down shirt, 4-H tie and 4-H hat. FFA is white collared shirt with FFA jacket. Some counties require white pants, ours thankfully allows blue or black jeans. If there is no uniform, I don't really see the point in dressing alike?
  • Crystal Emsoff
Breeder of quality club lambs in Northern California